As the title says this past dream was about my wedding day. I assume that since it's getting closer to date that I am having fears about the actual day. I have not met stressed yet, but I know that that brat is right around the corner!
I was getting ready for the ceremony. I was putting on my makeup, my shoes, dress, and of course in a rush to do all of that. It was time to walk down the aisle. The music began playing and I grabbed my dad's arm. Dun, Dun, DUN, Dun...."OMG where is my veil?" I started freaking out. How could I forget my veil? In the meantime of my panic the guests had started standing. But how in the world could I walk down the aisle without my veil?
I ran to the store and bought my veil.
IN THE MIDDLE OF MY WEDDING! lol
The guests were very impatient when I got back. My dad dragged me down the aisle while I was shouting, "Dad I am going to trip!" Finally the ceremony had started. I took a look around and the guests were fanning themselves impatiently. The minister just says, "Do you do?" We both say yes, and then that's it! I turn to the right and receive a drink from the caterer, the guests stood up and ran to the reception room, and we signed the papers. What a wedding I thought! I was so sad standing there at the altar.
I KNOW that there are more dreams like this to come-and I dread them. It's tough enough planning, let alone having nightmares about the big day.
No comments:
Post a Comment