Saturday, November 27, 2010

Awe

I had another dream of the same "Jacob" I have dreamed of before. I am NOT in the writing mood so here is the story.

We were at school, and were going on a field trip. I was engaged at the time-yes, to JJ. I got on the bus, and there was Jacob. He was gorge (in the dream). He knew how to make me smile, he knew how to hold me, he told me things that made me feel warm inside. He was Jacob. And I had a crush on him. We chatted the whole time on the bus. When we got to where ever we were going, we sat on the steps. We spoke of what we wanted in the future, his ex girlfriend (who I believe his still his girlfriend), and we spoke about JJ. It was something like this, "O yeah, I am engaged!" About that time JJ came down the steps. Gosh he was so beautiful. He was wearing a red shirt, a chain, his face was so presh, so clean, and his smile was amazing. He looked like MY JJ. And he was. As soon as he appeared in my view, I fell in love again. I left Jacob sitting on the stairs as JJ took me in his arms. He was MY fiancé, and he did all of the things Jacob did but more. I was in awe of him. 

I am in awe of him every day. He amazes me in every way! I love him.
The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment