Monday, November 15, 2010

Scream :o

 Ever seen the movie "Scream"? Well apparently I have way too many times. We were on the beach enjoying a hot day under the sun. I am not sure who I was with, but it was a group of friends. The beach was crammed full. People were swimming around in the water, laying out in the sun, and eating under a canopy. I was standing near the water enjoying my toes being in the sand. I turned my head around to look at the water when I saw the "scream mask" swimming around. At this point I just thought that my mind was playing tricks on me so I ignored it. I walked over to my friends standing under the canopy. I looked towards to the water one more time. This time there were several "scream masks" swimming around. When I say several I mean like more than ten. Freaked out I told my friends, who ended up thinking I was crazy (which I am starting to think in real life after having these dreams). As I slowly begin to turn my head back towards the water everyone began screaming and running out of the water. The only things left in the water were dead bodies and the "scream masks" swimming in the water. They began walking towards me when I awoke. 

Yeah, I am nuts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment