Thursday, November 4, 2010

Snakes!


This blog is dedicated to one of my good friends Brandi! We were discussing dreams and how I have one every single night. She came up with the idea to start a blog about them! So here I go! Thanks Brandi! 

Every night I will write a blog about my dreams. I am warning you-they are terrifying/crazy. I have always joked around with JJ that I am a Psychic. He probably thinks I'm psycho, because every morning I wake up and tell him about the crazy dream I had the night before. But hey, I enjoy them! 

So to get you familiar with this blog I will start out with last night’s crazy dream. Here we go! 

I don't remember the entire dream. I was supposed to write this as soon as I awoke, but I got busy and forgot. So please forgive me this will not make any sense-not that my dreams do anyway!

I remember I was at my Uncle Mark's house along with JJ and some of my family. Something was going on. (The part that I forgot) Then this large snake started chasing us. When I say large, I mean HUGE! We all ran into the house, and locked the doors. My aunt grabbed some sort of cleaning spray, opened the door, and sprayed the snake. The snake somehow died. The next thing I remember is being outside again after we rid of this snake. Then someone had a snake on a leash. This snake jumped down my throat. Literally! The person holding the snake pulled the snake out of my throat. And let me tell you-it felt so real. 

That was my dream. I warned you before you read. Weird dream huh? Well, I am going to bed. I am scared to say it, but GOODNIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment