I just want you to know that I have been dreaming. I know the websites state that you only dream if you sleep eight hours. I am proof that they are wrong. The past few nights I have had several dreams. I will wake up in the morning from a dream. The dream that I had just had is still vivid when I wake. As much as I would love to get up out of bed and ready, I also love my sleep and realize it is way to early to get out of bed (I do this quite a lot actually) So, I lay back down and try to sleep again. I only sleep for another hour or two after this. Within this time I dream. When I do wake the the last dream is the ONLY dream from that night that I remember. All others simply fade away.
The dream I had last night is a little more than I want to share with you. So, I will not write about it. Look for the next post! It should be interesting I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment