Good morning! Well, actually it’s the afternoon but I just woke up. I stayed up late at night hoping to last all morning in case I had to work. However than plan started to fail around 230am. I was abruptly woken up from a dead sleep around 6 this morning by JJ’s alarm clock. But I do remember my dream from my 2nd shift of sleep. I am referring to the sleep after JJ left for work until now.
I was with my nephew and his friends. (Weird) We were in a house that was either being fixed up or tore down. We ran throughout the house, just playing around. We weren’t supposed to be in that house. My nephew left some item in the house so we had to go back after it. For some reason (again I can’t control my dreams) my sister and brother and law took us back to the house. The house for some reason scared us half to death. It was very spooky. We wrapped presents for some reason and left the house. When we arrived at the house we all jumped out and ran into the house. Some old man was sitting in a chair surrounded by family. We gave him our gift. He unwrapped an actual dog. He laughed because apparently this was the fourth dog he had received that night. But ours was special. It was having puppies. And then I awoke.
Here is what Google had to say about my dream:
To see an old man in your dream, represents wisdom or forgiveness. The old man may be a archetypal figure who is offering guidance to some daily problem.
To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. To dream that your house is damaged, indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.
No comments:
Post a Comment